With several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome, Fennel essential oil can still be used to promote healthy digestion and respiratory function, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor.
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy. Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings. Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation
- Take internally to support healthy respiratory function.
- Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.
- Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.